jueves, 29 de enero de 2015

Tips to be more healthy | Consejos para ser mas saludable | Kellyrainyscat

(photo from Pinterest)


Hi there! January is pretty much over, and the goal to stay more fit is about to fail, so as the title say I'm going to tell you what I do to be more healthy, and a little disclaimer, this is something that works for me and makes me feel (and look) better, so I'm not telling you to do it, I'm just sharing with you these things, because I'm not a professional or a Doctor, so don't take it the wrong way, also I thought on writing this post in english and spanish, enjoy! Being healthy is a lifestyle, you have to really want it and love it, and you will commit to it.

  • Hydrated. drink a lot of water at all times, I sometimes don't drink as much as I would like, but I'm working on that, because is seriously the best for you!
  • Eat good food. things with protein in it, fruits, vegetables, meats(if you dont eat meat, then no meat) nuts and cereals. Be aware of what you're putting in your body, I know that sometimes is hard to eat clean-healthy food, I don't do it myself every single day, but avoiding junk food and fast food as much as you can, is good.
  • Never go 3 days without exercising. go to the gym, exercise at home, whatever works for you, but try to do it as often as you can. I personally love doing yoga and go on walks.
  • Don't consume what you can't burn. this tip is pretty self-explanatory, if you don't exercise, I recommend not to eat it, unless you have an awesome metabolism, but still.
  • Don't skip meals. eat at your hours, make yourself an awesome breakfast, eat your lunch, eat your snacks and Don't go to bed with an empty stomach, this is very important.
  • Slow progress is better than no progress. try your best, keep moving and take care of yourself.

Love
Kelly xo

AHORA EN ESPAÑOL!!!

Hola! Enero esta a punto de terminarse y la meta de "ser mas saludable" esta por fallar, asi como dice en el titulo les voy a decir lo que yo hago para ser mas saludable, esto es algo que funciona para mi y me hace sentir(y verme) mejor, no les estoy diciendo que lo hagan, solo les estoy compartiendo esto, porque no soy una nutriologa o una profesional para decirles que les funcione mejor, asi que no lo tomen de otra manera. Ser saludable es un estilo de vida, tienes que realmente quererlo y tiene que gustarte, y asi comprometerte a serlo. Pensé en escribir este post en ingles y español.

  • Hidratate. bebe mucha agua en todo momento, aveces yo no tomo tanta como me gustaría pero, estoy trabajando en eso, beber agua es lo mejor!
  • Come comida sana. cosas con proteína, frutas, verduras, carnes (si no comes carne, entonces carne no) frutos secos y cereales. Se consciente de lo que estás poniendo en tu cuerpo, Sé que a veces es difícil comer comida saludable, yo no lo hago todos los días, pero evitando la comida chatarra y comida rápida tanto como puedas, es bueno.
  • No pases mas de 3 dias sin hacer ejercicio. ve al gimnasio, has ejercicio en casa, lo que funcione para ti, pero trata de hacerlo tan a menudo como puedas. Personalmente me encanta hacer yoga y caminar.
  • No consumas lo que no puedes quemar. este consejo se explica por sí solo, si no haces ejercicio, no recomiendo que lo comas, a menos que tengas un metabolismo increíble, pero aun asi.
  • No te saltes comidas. come a tus horas, prepárate un increíble desayuno, come tu almuerzo, come tus colaciones y no vayas a la cama con el estómago vacío, esto es muy importante.
  • Lento pero seguro. hazlo posible, no dejes de moverte y cuídate.

Gracias por leer, con amor
Kelly xo

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario