lunes, 26 de enero de 2015

The Front Bottoms


(photos from Pinterest)

I first listened The Front Bottoms around last year, and I got hooked by just one song, when I enjoy with all my soul every single song is when I know that is a favorite, and I wish and hope to see them live soon. they know what they're doing, because their music is just brilliant, it makes me very happy and want to dance and cry and Idk is amazing, I love them. The genre of the music is probably pop punk but with a folk vibe, I don't know, you can always google it. They have a few albums and EPs(all incredible) but my favorite has to be their most recent one, "Talon of the Hawk" is just too goood, if you have never heard of them, they are a pretty cool band, and I needed to write about them, this is not a review, is just what I think, because I love them.

where to find them:








Love
Kelly x

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario