jueves, 22 de enero de 2015

What's in my bag? | Kellyrainyscat




  • My bag is a Nike one, my dad got it for me like 4 years ago, and is a really big bag and I love it.
  • Make up bag that is more like an emergency kit with toilet treats.
  • Little notepad, my sister got it for me.
  • My agenda, I can't live without it.
  • a pen.
  • My purse, where I occasionally have money, and is small but does the job.
  • house keys.
  • My Ipod
  • headphones
  • car charger
  • sunglasses, I think I got them two years ago from aeropostale.
  • charger for my Iphone and Ipod

That is what I have in my bag all the time, I am a very organized person, and sometimes If I'm reading I'll have a book or if I'm drawing I'll have my sketchbook, also my phone is not there because I never put it in my bag, I always have it in my hands or in the pocket of my pants, and I don't want to get into detail with my make up bag/emergency kit, but there's the picture if you really wanted to see, and that's it.



Love
Kelly x

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario