miércoles, 30 de abril de 2014

The little things





The things that are simple, the details, the way somebody sleeps, when somebody you love make you breakfast or make a CD with their favorite songs for you to listen to, an act of pure and beautiful kindness, when you wake up, when your cat is laying next to you, flowers, the things that bring joy and happiness to our life, those things that make our day better and can change our life, what you don't see with your eyes and feel it in your soul... the most important things in life.
Sometimes is hard to appreciate this things, so we must change that. I truly believe that there are so much beauty in this world, but we take it for granted, and okay maybe we get used to the beauty our eyes see everyday but some people haven't seen that "type" of beauty, I known people that had never seen or been at the beach, and that makes me feel weird, and also we take for granted our senses and there's people that will never have one of them. What I'm saying is we should be more greatful and not take anything for granted and give lots of love and be really kind.

I want to say more about this but I don't know how to put it in words, and something I have learned is appreciate everything you have before is too late.

Love
Kelly =^.^=

look into the air - Explosions In The Sky


1 comentario:

  1. Que bonito!!tienes mucha razon. Estoy orgullosa de ti x q meditas en estas cosas y las compartes bellamente muchas gracias !!.I�� you!

    ResponderBorrar