domingo, 11 de mayo de 2014

Jason Woodside... art for your eyes!

I was watching videos on youtube and I came across to this particular video about Jason Woodside and I just felt so inspired and blown away by his incredible mind and I love how he can make colors speak and tell me beautiful things by seeing it, I'm a person that loves black and white and really simple things, but the way Jason Woodside plays with colors and tones and shapes in such a simple way and create so much beauty is quite amazing, and something I always love about an artist is that. It's even giving me a hard time trying to think about the "right" words to describe to you who brilliant he and his work is. 



HIS WEB PAGE 

VIDEOS TO SEE HIM




He certainly create feelings in me when I look at his art and I'm really happy to "share" this with you(person that is reading this).


Thanks for reading

Love
Kelly =^.^=


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario