lunes, 9 de febrero de 2015

Deja Entendu


Brand New - Deja Entendu



1. Tautou (1:42 mins)
2. Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades (3:06 mins)
3. I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light (3:57 mins)
4. Okay I Believe You, but My Tommy Gun Don’t (5:35 mins)
5. The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows (4:02 mins)
6. The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot (4:39 mins)
7. Jaws Theme Swimming (4:34 mins)
8. Me vs. Maradona vs. Elvis (5:19 mins)
9. Guernica (3:23 mins)
10. Good to Know That If I Ever Need Attention All I Have to Do Is Die (7:01 mins)
11. Play Crack the Sky (5:28 mins)

I don't have words to tell you how brilliantly beautiful this album is, I love every single song, I enjoy it with all my soul, it'll be one of my favorites forever, Brand new just know what music is all about, making you feel something, and they definitely make me feel all the feels, and I really appreciate them for doing such incredible music. The fact that this album was released in 2003 is quite shocking, because it doesn't feel that long, is like it could be brand new.

Love
Kelly x

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario