jueves, 12 de febrero de 2015

How to drink more water!



Drinking water is by far the most important thing for your health, I used to struggle on drinking enough water but now I can say I drink what I need, and by the time passes is getting more easy to drink it, so my 5 tips to help you drink more water are:
  1. Use a cute glass or/and bottle. This may sound ridiculous but is true, I started drinking more water because I have cute cups.
  2. Add a few drops of lemon. It will give it flavor, and also lemon is incredible for you.
  3. Mark the bottle. This will make easy to know how much to drink during the day.
  4. Set reminders and alarms. Maybe this one is quite crazy but IT WORKS.
  5. Eat more water-based foods. You will stay hydrated thanks to yummy food.
Bonus: 6. Use an app to keep track on how much you've been drinking.

Don't force yourself on drinking water, because not only you will hate it more, but you will end up not drinking it at all, so be aware that you need it and your body will thank you for it!

Love
Kelly x

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario