domingo, 15 de junio de 2014

Top Ten Movies I love | Kellyrainyscat

The fact that I want to talk about movies is because everybody has one specific movie that is like them or you can related that movie with somebody, every single movie is unique even the remakes, all movies are different like us, so I'm going to tell you my top ten movies I can identify myself with and I love to watch over and over and never get tired of them, obviously I love me some romantic comedies so that's why all of them are the same gender.

1. LEAP YEAR.(2010) This movie is my number one because is the movie I can watch when I'm completely happy or absolutely sad, or just watch it with no reason needed, is literally my movie. Watch Trailer!




2. SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK (2012) Watch Trailer!



3. CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE (2011) Watch Trailer!




4. THE PROPOSAL (2009) Watch Trailer!



5. MY SASSY GIRL (2008) [US version] Watch Trailer!




6. GROUNDHOG DAY (1993) Watch Trailer!




7. SERENDIPITY (2001) Watch Trailer!



8. ALEX & EMMA (2003) Watch Trailer!



9. SHAUN OF THE DEAD (2004) Watch Trailer!



10. ONE FINE DAY (1996) Watch Trailer!





I though why not my top five of Disney movies too :)

1. THE PARENT TRAP (1998) I have a twin sister if you didn't knew, so when we were like 5 or 6 this movie was our obsession, there's no movie I've watched so many times and still wanting to watch it all the time every time.
2. FRANKENWEENIE (2012) I believe there's a Tim Burton movie for all of us and Frankenweenie is the one for me.
3. SLEEPING BEAUTY (1959)
4. FROZEN (2013)
5. PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN (2003 - 2006 - 2007 - 2011) [all of them]


Thanks for reading

Love
Kelly =^.^=

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario