lunes, 9 de junio de 2014

A Day To Remember

photo by Adam Elmakias
photo by Adam Elmakias

The band I want to write about are one of my favorite bands of all time and I couldn't tell you with words how amazing these guys are, I love them for more than 5 years now, and they keep getting better and better, seriously my love for them grows more and more, their music is just everything and iso inspiring, so true, so beautiful, I just love them and I hope you do too. the music genre according to me is metalcore but I could be wrong, it's like pop punk but with rock, maybe?, you can google it if you want. 

They have 5 albums and I love all of them, but my personal favorite is "What Separates Me from You"
1. "And Their Name Was Treason" released May 10, 2005
2. "For Those Who Have Heart" released January 22, 2007 
3. "Homesick"  released February 3, 2009
4. "What Separates Me from You" released November 16, 2010
5. "Common Courtesy" released October 8, 2013

Jeremy McKinnon, Kevin Skaff, Neil Westfall, Joshua Woodard, Alex Shelnutt if you get to read this I want to say thank you thank you for being the best band I know and I wish you the BEST and all the success in life, I'll love you guys for always and forever.

WHERE TO FIND THE BAND







They all have personal accounts but the thought of linking them all will be mental.



Thanks for reading

Love
Kelly =^.^=


All I want - A Day To Remember

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario