miércoles, 4 de diciembre de 2013

DIY make simple gloves to cute gloves

Hi there, so it's getting more and more chilly and we need to keep our hands warm and nice looking, so I'm going to show you how to make the gloves I did, they're really easy to make, I personally make them really simple because that's just me, but ofcourse this is just an idea you can make them the way you want them.



YOU ONLY NEED




  1. gloves of your choise
  2. two or as many pompoms you like and in the colors of your choise
  3. two bells
  4. one needle and thread(colors of the pompoms and the gloves)
  5. scissors


HOW TO MAKE IT



  • Put in the place you like the most the pompom and the bell, I personally like it in the center of the glove and really above of the spring.


  • First sew the bell as closest to the spring of the glove, this part can be a little tricky and also I recommended this way because if you sew the pompom first, will be more tricky to sew the bell. I did it once before. 



  • after sewing the bell now you can sew the pompom(s) above it, and that's it!



I didn't make the Mickey Mouse shape but I thought it looks so cute that I just had to show you, so you can get an idea and make them the way you want them, also you don't need to sew the pompoms you can use special glue, but I didn't have any and I know how to sew so it was easy for me :)


So that's the DIY I hope you like it and glam up those ugly gloves you don't like anymore, and stay cosy for this cold weather, Also I got inspiration from one of my favorite youtubers her name is Evelina and she made the cutest gloves (I think her idea was better, but like I say I like simplicity) you can check them out and make all your gloves look super cute. 





Thanks for reading, Happy Holidays <3

Love
Kelly =^.^=

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario