sábado, 30 de noviembre de 2013

Transition November - December




this photos are NOT mine I got them from tumblr


Hi there, so November is over and my favorite month started, this time is the happiest time for me, I love every Christmassy thing the fact that Christmas is in 25 days just makes me so I don't even know how to say it, it's beyond me, I can't describe how much Christmas means to me, I love Jesus and celebrate his birthday with a big delicious dinner, sharing unforgettable memories with my family, it's just everything!

This time it's the time for peace, love, kindness, gratefulness, joy and to remember all the good that is in this world :)


I wish you the best my lovely readers, happy holidays, have a merry holly jolly Christmas and an awesome new year! <3


So there's my post, I hope it's not too cheesy but I LOVE CHRISTMAS and I just had to :3




Thanks for reading

with all my Love and my best wishes to you
Kelly =^.^=

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario