viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2013

The ones I call family and artists :)

Hi there, so I want to write about my two sisters, first of all, they're really talented and I feel like I want to introduce them to you.

My twin sister, in a really young age she had her first video camera, and she started making little videos but with a little twist in like a really weird way anyway we lost the footage. She always have like a "weird" mind in a good way, you know what I mean? To not make this way to long, cause I can literally talk tons of her talent, this is one of her videos, is a really especial one cause she decided to share it with the world :)

her youtube video, click here!


My little sister, she also had a love for camaras but she really like taking photos, for her birthday my parents gave her a camara(a really inexpensive one) and let me tell you she knows her stuff, she might not be a pro or anything but she can really capture a moment, so anyway she doesn't have a blog or anything but here's her instagram, that's where she have her photos :)

http://instagram.com/meryfosterwolff






















Thanks for reading

Love
Kelly =^.^=

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario