viernes, 27 de septiembre de 2013

Disney world! my favorite place on earth.




I wasn't sure to share this with whoever is going to read it but well is my blog and I can do it if I want to.

In 2008 around my birthday week, my family and I travel to Walt Disney World to celebrate it, I didn't get on every ride, but definitely Soarin at Epcot is my favorite one and all the parades were such a delight, just everything at Disneyland is breathtaking.

I remember like one of my favorite moments of my life, you can't describe how amazing was being in there, you know it's Disneyland so going there was literally a dream come true. I love pretty much everything disney related, so I can't tell you with any kind of words how extraordinary was being avaliable to be there and also on my birthday, I can't think of another place more appropriate to spend your birthday, I was as happy as someone could possible imagine to be.

So that's the post I hope you enjoy it and I don't know I thought to share a piece of me with whoever is reading :)

Thanks once again for reading

Love
Kelly =^.^=


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario