lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

Get inspired and make some art

Hi there, Everyone of us struggle with something in life and some times that make us feel depressed like theres no other way and life is not worth it and it's dificult to push ourselves and do something amazing or simply just great like art, so even tho I don't draw amazing or do master pieces or whatever, I do love to express myself and I get to the point that I don't care if it's good or bad cause I just feel that it has to be the way it will be, if it's art or not I let creativity flow over me and create something, and if I hate it doesn't mean it's bad because I did enjoy doing it, so get comfortable and confident with your art or the way you express yourself and keep creating and never be afraid of doing it and get inspired with every little thing like looking to the sky and see how gorgeous the clouds are or the way the colors change when the sun goes down cause we can do amazing things in this life that we'll be discovering little by little, and when you think that you can't and also might giving up, remember that you can do whatever you want as long as you follow it.

So go and get inspired by someone or something and never stop creating and if you can't find inspiration maybe look inside of you cause it might be there :)


to wrap this up I leave you some of my favorite quotes:


"Don't be afraid to fail, be afraid not to try."

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."

“If you can't excel with talent, triumph with effort.” - Dave Weinbaum




Thanks for reading


Love
Kelly =^.^=

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario