lunes, 5 de enero de 2015

The Earth is not a Cold Dead Place



Explosions in the Sky - The Earth is not a Cold Dead Place



1. First Breath After Coma (9:33 mins)
2. The Only Moment We Were Alone (10:14 mins)
3. Six Days at the Bottom of the Ocean (8:43 mins)
4. Memorial (8:50 mins)
5. Your Hand in Mine (8:17 mins)

This album is one of my all time favorites, it has a really deep meaning to me, and I always caught myself hearing this album non stop, I love every song and my favorite is "Your Hand in Mine" because is the one that makes me feel so good and at the same time so sad, is something I can not explain but that song means a lot to me. the album was released in november 3, 2003.
I will always love Explosions in the Sky, and their extraordinary music.

Love
Kelly x


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario