lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

Music Monday #1


Hi there! these are the songs I listen non stop for the week or just the ones I been loving lately.

  • Transit - Summer dust

 I love Transit so much that they are one of my favorite bands and this album is so darn good! but I want to share "summer dust" cause is the one I play over and over again, also "saturday, sunday" but that one will be featuring next monday.




  • A Day To Remember - Sometimes you're the hammer sometimes youre the nail
 The entire year I been listening this album "Common Courtesy" non stop but this particular song is my favorite of the album.



  • The Wonder Years - Cul-de-sac
 This song is one of those songs, I can't explain it but I love it, and the album "the greatest generation" is just incredible. 



  • The Go - No more stars

 This song I found it while I was watching the film "true to this" by volcom, and I needed it in my life.



  • Chris Jamison - Sexual Healing

 Sometimes I watch the voice and I like Chris and when I heard this song I knew I was obsessed.



  • She & Him - The Christmas Song

 Christmas is on thursday, so I been listening non stop my favorite album "A Very She & Him Christmas" and this song is my absolute favorite christmas song, as well "have yourself a marry little christmas" but I thought sharing just one was ok.




All songs are different gender and it's completely ok, I enjoy different types of music, and all of these songs have been stuck in my head so I want to share with you what I been listening. I'll be doing this type of posts cause I love music, sometimes I'll be posting lyrics or albums, but it'll be music mondays.

Thanks for reading

Love
Kelly x

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario