sábado, 2 de marzo de 2013

the passion of express... Shepard Fairey



the first artist I want to tell you, you might already know him from OBEY, but I'm into skateboard and I was just curious so I'm start searching about this brilliant artist and his way to express art in the streets in a really beautifull way I mean I'm not an artist but I kinda know how to appreciate art and he really is a truly inspiring person and graphic designer and illustrator and of course as an artist. 
I mean there are artists that you felt in love with their art because it is so damn good but when you go beyond the "good" is like you understand everything about what is trying to tell in this unique and magnificent way.

I don't want to make this long, I'm not doing like a "review" or something but you must see his work it really is amazing and if you already knew him you know what I'm talking about.




official website...

his art, a bit of it...




he talking and being awesome...







So that's it for today's post, I hope you enjoy it and enjoy the art of this brilliant artist. Like always thanks for reading.

Love
Kelly=^.^=

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario